To complete your registration with us, the only personal information we ask you to provide is your email address and your name. We will never display your email address on this site, or on any other, or pass on personal information to a third party without your explicit permission.
We may request further personal information from you on occasion in order for us to provide our high level of customer service. All this data is stored securely and we will never pass any of this information on to third parties, unless you specifically ask us to or as required by law.
We collect the following personal information from you
1. Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
2. Your Bank Account Details, such as Bank Name, Account Number, Account Type, Branch, City, IFSC No for cashback credit.
3. Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
4. Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences.
We also collect the following information from you
5. Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to
*Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
*Send you requested product or service information
*Send product updates or warranty information
*Respond to customer service requests
*Administer your account
*Send you a newsletter
*Send you marketing communications
*Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
*Respond to your questions and concerns
*Improve our website and marketing efforts
*Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected].
We use session cookies:
1. To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
2. To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use persistent cookies:
1. To display your name and cashback balance each time you access our site (using the "Remember me" cookie).
2. We may use other persistent cookies from time to time to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website. This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site and offer you promotions that match your preferred interests.
When you shop through our website, a persistent cookie is placed on your computer.
This enables us to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award cashback / points to you. If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer you will not be able to earn cashback / points on your online shopping via our website
Disabling/enabling cookies You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Please note: if you disable the cookies in your browser which are used to track your purchases via our website, you will not be able to earn cashback / point when you shop our website.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open 'Windows Explorer'
Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
Click 'Search Now'
Double click on the folders that are found
'Select' any cookie file
Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.